Monday, March 23, 2009

Utar Idol Final 2009 - I

This competition is finally over..

It has been hunting me for this one month time ..

I think this would be a right time to write something like this..

Look at this email and you will understand what I am trying to say.
You can skip the email if you want to , is a bit lengthy.
Hello XXXX ,
It's been quite a while since we last chatted , so how's everything ? studies ? singing ?

I think last time I did mention to you about me taking part in this UTAR Idol thing , well I think is quite obvious that this is a singing competition..
er..for the 1st audition right , i was like..wanna fool around only , since the participation fee is only RM 1 , so I just take up my courage and take part in this competition, just wanna have some fun only..

Well , I eventually made it into semi-final. Was quite happy actually , so I just continue with this competition.

In the semi-final , there were like 32 contestants. And what I would say about most of them is ... they are very good singers , or i should just say that they are a lot better than me..
Anyway , during the semi-final , I have chosen the song 精舞门 , is a fast song , which I have sing and dance at the same time..

To me , i think to other people also , it is not that nice actually , but it was quite impressive , and maybe "entertaining".

I am the only person who sing and dance , the others are just plain normal singing.

And I guess because of that , I made it into the top 12 finalist.

Sounds as if like a good news , but i think to me is not really such a good news.

At the time when i was chosen , I feel as if I was treated like a "clown" or just an "entertainer" .

Here comes the main point of the email.
And when time pass by , I even heard very .. bad things .. I know one comment that I feel very terrible is this.
" aiyor.. there is just so unfair.. especially the people who dance like a monkey one ar.. god damn it.. like that also can get it.. ask the fat judges open his pig eyes and judge fairly lar.. ><" Then i keep on hearing things like
"How the hell he got into the final ?"
"He is not suppose to be in the final"

And one thing that I didn't expect from the competition is ... there is going to be a duet !

Since we have 12 finalist , means there will be 6 pairs.
You know how sickening i feel when we were suppose to choose our partner..

I don't mind putting a shame on myself, but I just don't want to pull my partner down also.

This is the 1st competition i ever took part where i feel really stressful and "pek cek" of.
Since rumours and bad stuffs keep on flying around here and there , means that I lagi cannot quit this competition.
I should just prove them wrong for saying so many bad things about me.

Just want to express out that's all , thanks a lot! Chat next time!


I was lucky to get people to help me throughout this competition.

People like..
Yon Lynn , Hui Hsing , Zhi Kuan, Daryl, Wei Yang, Paul.

(Sorry if I didn't mention anyone of you)

But ,

one big special thanks


to

MR.Fan Ya Fu

What i can say is...
Without his help, I am nothing in this competition.
And
I think my singing has improved quite a lot compare to last month
All because of him ^^
(Yon Lynn played quite a big important role in this thing also..haha)

Ok la , now I'm typing all these as if I got the "UTAR IDOL" title
haha..I'm not even in the top 6
The other 10 finalist was good
Technically they are all better than me
My advantage is to sing and dance

However, I think I did quite a good job for this competition.
At least I think is quite enough to shut people's mouth up!

I will continue my next post about UTAR IDOL Final.
There are very very interesting contestants at there.
Especially this one cool guy
Stay tune for the details ~!

3 comments:

  1. haiyo over d la..haha
    dun care wat those idiot says la.. dey dun even know wat is singing.. so clever never see them take part. kapsiao they know la.. haha.
    ignore dem la ok..
    dun worry we know u r gd, seriously wan...
    yeah knn dem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the show, honestly tell that you're not borned as a singer. You not even have the nice vocal. But your dance is just ok.
    Well, is quite surprised that you're one of the 12 finalists.
    All the best and "gambateh" in singing. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenny : haha.. I rilek already la , not to worry..
    If i cap xiao them i won't continue take part already loe..haha..
    You lagi knn la , you know how many gals asking me for your number, you want me to keep ler or you want me to give them..haha..

    Annonymous : haha .. if i was ever born as a singer i don't think i will be here already..
    I think not just you , everyone was surprise that i got into the final..haha..thanks for the comment ! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...