Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Day without Air-Cond

I think I was spoilt because I have this air conditioner in my room in PJ.

PJ is so hot, or I should just say Malaysia is so hot, but with the POWER OF AIR-COND , everything can be solved !

It happen on one day , one day before my last exam paper - Business Accounting II .
My friend ask me to help the fella in Accounting and stay over at the place , I didn't really think much so just say Ok loe..

When I enter the room , Wow , I can feel as if I step into a new dimension , the heat suddenly just burst out , IT WAS SO HOT , and you know what ? It's 10 pm !! It's already night time , i can't imagine at this time there is some place so hot so dry.

I even woke up from my sleep in the middle of the night . Took the key and ride my motor, outside is so cooling !!

I ask my friend " You stay here for one year already , can tahan ar ? " "Can , why cannot ?? "

Whoa...I'm really impressed with the fella's perseverance level..

I think I should get myself used to ceiling fan and table fan ..
If not I'll suffer so much when I'm at Setapak~

Anyway , just a short update , at last finish my final exam , it was hectic , the exam period is more than 2 weeks time.
Didn't expect much from this exam this time , didn't think I have done well. But it's all over!

Now have to get busy with my Welcoming Concert event stuffs already.

Anyway, there is an upcoming event this friday .

Prom Night
6 - 10 pm
PD 011
Ticket : RM 20

There's performances and food , so if you are interested , can ask me la..
UTAR or no UTAR student also ok de =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...