Saturday, May 16, 2009

Objective for My Holiday

Everyone has 3 weeks holiday , I only have one .. Why ?

Because sendiri cari pasal involve in Welcoming Concert , Prom Night.

Yesterday's Prom Night was like..... like that la .. technical side a lot of problem , then that day they also very suay the electricity suddenly just cut off , betul betul potong steam..
And guess what , THEY NEED TO SHUT OFF THE AIR COND ! With the big spotlights at the back, super super hot !
Food was below average ..
Then a .. technical manager very new , they don't know how to control the volume , keep on hearing humming , very distracting.
But hey , I think most of them enjoy themselves , so OK la...




你们 High 不 High ????!!!!

超High !



I have been pushing myself quite hard this semester, quite a few interesting stuffs happen, end up with bad results..haha..
So time to have some rest for this holiday !

My Objective :
  1. Wake up at 6 - 7 am every monrning
  2. Sleep before 12 o clock every night
  3. Do exercises everyday
  4. Put on weight , Target : 65 kg
  5. Cari old friends
  6. Help my sister in getting A in Add Maths
  7. Find good food

Haha..so basically I'm doing nothing at all for this holiday , that's my holiday..just wanna rest and have more rest.

So let see out of 7 , how much did I succeed .. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...