Saturday, March 19, 2011

65kg ! Here I Come!

When I wrote this down as one of my goals, my NLP Trainer Andreas actually said that I'm the 1st person he saw that someone wanted to GAIN weight , rather than LOSE weight..haha..


I'm way too thin, I have been thin like.....since the day I was born ? I dunno.. maybe it is in my gene , my family are all thin.. but not as bamboo as me.. I really need to gain some weight, to be healthier, stronger and better appearance.



I believe that to achieve our goals, sacrifice and discipline are needed along the process.. and so because of that , I have sacrificed some $$ just to get the weight gainer from GNC (luckily got some discount due to birthday month) , and sacrificed some time to research on how much calories , how much protein , carbohydrate , and all those stuffs needed.

Weight Gainer I850 Choc Flavour
And the powder is like..WHOA SO FREAKING HUGE !! And even the CUP also that big..And I think it taste quite good , now let's just see how good does it work , will update the result again next week !

And to do that by 1st of June 2011 , I need like 2900 calories everyday ! I think that's quite high ! I think averagely before today I'm consuming like 1500 calories only , which is like..way too little..

I need to eat more, consume more, exercise more.. I wanna be healthier , at least looks healthier ! Sometimes it feels bad being called "thin" or "bamboo".

Please witness my change by 1st of June 2011 , oh yeah~~ 65 kg here I come !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...