Sunday, March 8, 2009

Life being a fans

Went straight to Sg. Wang after I reach KL , there was some sort like a roadshow of 终极天团 at there .
Two of my friends , Wei Yen and Kok Kin were the participants there.



Kok Kin(三点钟)Wei Yen (丫头)

When I reached there , there was quite a lot of people , but not as much as I expected..
Was expecting scenes like pushing here and there , so crowded until the upper floor is full of people..

Anyway , Ya Fu made a few banners to support Wei Yen's group - 丫头 .
I really hate crowding with people, feel so uncomfortable, so uneasy ..

Everyone was like cheering for their friends , their group.
"重量级!!”
“Friendz! !"
"星级男孩(猩猩星星)!!"
"丫头!!”
可是最多人支持的还是“三点钟!!”

But more people doesn't mean anything , we came out with some superb plans.
I sat on Ya Fu's shoulder taking up the banner , then keep on screaming and screaming until my lungs came out..haha..
Then we also work with 重量级 supporters and shout , it was fun..

Trust me , all these seems to be very easy job , but it is seriously very very tiring .. I also don't know why , maybe not enough oxygen gua..haha..
We were busy taking photos using Alex's camera , will upload it next time when I got it.

You can visit their website at http://www.8tv.com.my/ultimatepowergroup/.
Come to 丫头's blog also http://www.foreveryatou.blogspot.com/.

Their 1st round of competition will be on 22nd of March ( Sunday ) somewhere around Shah Alam.

That's all for now .. Ciaoz ..

2 comments:

  1. 丫头很棒^^
    慧元
    my leader in dancing club

    ReplyDelete
  2. o..you are from pay fong also..

    yeah , 丫头 is the best among the groups..haha..
    hope they will strive hard til the end!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...