Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PJ~Setapak

Today went to Setapak Genting Klang to take a look at our condo - PV10 ..

I would say that it is quite a nice place to stay..and it's on the 21st floor !! Second highest floor in the condo..

The good thing about staying on the 21st floor is -
1.very cooling
2.nice view of the town
3.no mosquito
4.less dust

But the bad thing is..IS ON THE 21ST FLOOR !!!

I need to wait for a very long time for the lift to reach the 21st floor ,
and i need to wait for a very long time for the lift to reach the ground floor .

And how if it's in the morning , everyone needs to use the lift , that will take a damn long of time..
And all this is going to lead to one thing ... I NEED TO WAKE UP EARLY FOR SCHOOL ! haiz...
Thinking from the bright side..Maybe i can train my patience through all these..haha..

However , I'm still not used to Setapak, the environment there is very different from PJ.
I've been staying in PJ for around 2 years already , no matter what, I will surely miss this place a lot..

In just a very short 2 years time, I have grown a lot, I have met a lot of friends, I have tried a lot of new things, I have tried out the weird and nice food at here, I have been robbed here also !!!

Haha.. There's a lot of memories at here..
Somemore I have built some little little reputation at here , now i need to restart everything again..a bit lazy la..haha..

hmm..
I think I should change my image when i reach Setapak..

Can change to very..guai guai zai..or quiet quiet wan..or at least don't move so much la..haha..

Hope my next 2 years at Setapak will be a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...