Thursday, July 16, 2009

I hate my life in Setapak!!!

It has been quite a while since i updated my blog , well it's not really i'm busy or anything , i'm a bit lazy to update anything, because there aint anything !! So i'm going to wrap up what i have did for the past 7 weeks at here.

This recently got hook up by this game , this game is a bit lame la , i believe most of you know the existence of this game " THE SIMS 3 "

I know some of you would say this is a girls game or anything like that , well as long as i like it then i won't mind already =P

Graphical wise , doesn't really differ much from The Sims 2 , but there are extra features inside that is really good , cuz now you are no longer staying in your own house , you can go outside your house WIHOUT LOADING it .

(p/s to my parents : I still study :D )

Ok I'm not any pro gamers that can write review , so let's get back to the topic.

Let's talk my house 1st.

Aiyo terrible man , although i'm not really affected much by it , MY HOUSEMATES ARE ALWAYS STUDYING !!!!!!!
I just can't take it , after class go home , straight away masuk bilik ambik buku baca baca baca.

It shouldn't be a bad thing , but it's a bad thing for me =.="

Their books are like Digi.

I WILL FOLLOW YOU

And trust me about this , the books really follow them everywhere man , is either the books have legs or they are just crazy.

There was once i feel quite pissed off . It was OUR friend's birthday , so of course we decided to celebrate with him by just having a dinner with him.
I overheard they said this " Faster eat faster take out birthday cake then faster go home. "

I think if you are really unwillingly come to the party , then just don't come.

Besides that , i think everything is ok la. As usual, I'm still the one with the messiest table.
For the 1st time in my life in UTAR, i finish up all my tutorials, TOUCH book everyday , this sem must get 4.0 man , haha..jk jk


Let's talk about my beloved UTAR. This is my campus , this one can really cheat ppl to come to UTAR.
Study wise ok , lecturer wise also not bad , some lecturers just "love" me so much, my name is always be heard in Probability Class.
When he ask a question I need to faster get the answer because after a while you will heard something like this " Guan Han , what is your answer ? "

Let's talk about the stupid events I'm into right now.
I don't mind doing last minute work , but I'm always last minute myself , but can everything be organize a bit ?? We're supposed to do publicity, I INFORMED THEM that the plans have to sent to everyone so that everyone know what is he supposed to do , and they didn't =.="

So i also blur blur pergi situ make that stupid announcement in the canteen with only a few person.
Aiya, if everyone no mood wanna make this event a success , i also sien wanna do anything, it's not that if i do more things and people will just appreciate me.

and i tell you , wa.. people at here really give no response in events, is always their books, studies and results.

Anyway , buat publicity a bit =.="

T-Shirt Design Competition
Main Theme : Dancing
Submission Date : 31st of July




Let's talk about entertainment, well basically I have no entertainment, like what i have said, going out for a movie also very susah de, and there is not much entertainment around.

So I think that's why i make myself active in both dance club and Taekwondo club, and i even join the Toastmaster to sharpen my speaking skill.


The food , haih , I don't know whether I don't know how to find food le , or really there's no good food around. Of cuz there are one or two good food , usually are restaurants , but the others a..walaowe , geli man , i miss sentosa 粒粒炒饭 .

Oh yeah , it's already a habit that i visit the pasar malam at Sri Rampai every thursday for their Chou Dou Fu , I'M IN LOVE WITH IT.
Ok la , this picture i snatch from somewhere else, but basically they have the same looks , it taste really good man.

Aiyo , I miss ya fu and yon lynn man , haha.. ya fu with his money making strategies , yon lynn with her choir .. got chance keluar la .

Time to eat chou dou fu !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...