Monday, August 17, 2009

Study, for what ??

Actually the title of this blog was the title I presented years ago during form 5 for a public speaking competition , inter class.


I have used a lot a lot of fallacies, statements that sounds true when it is not, telling what the audience wanted to hear, the crowds were overjoyed, clapping and giving me a very loud applause, at least for what i remember , the loudest applause among all speakers , but sadly , didn't win anything ^^

I remember one of the point that i have presented was " What's the use of English language ? Or BM ? Or maybe Chinese ?? We learn languages to communicate. But, how are we going to learn how to communicate when the teacher keep on asking us to keep our mouth shut ! " (I'm still lovin this sentence)

We started going to kindergarden since 5 years old, whether is being forced by parents or not, you are still going to school everyday and maybe until now you are still receiving educations. What are these educations for ??

I think most of you will say go to school is to gain knowledge, get good grades, so that next time you can earn big bucks !! I think I believe that as well, or maybe believed.

From what i have seen, much people study but they don't what is their main purpose, they cannot imply what they learn in life, and most importantly they do not know what are they studying for, that makes studying gets slower and slower.

I am never a favor to books, books to me are like some boring stuffs with little printings inside, it has no animation, it has no movements. I think most of the time, parents will call or force their kids to read books for their own good sake. Children like me will never appreciate it , cuz to me it's not going to do me any good, why should i touch it or bother it?



Surprisingly these few days, maybe because of the feeling of gaining that knowledge, the feeling of using that knowledge to gain something that I want makes me finish like 3 E-Books in 3 days, I know to some of you is like...What's the big deal ??? Maybe to me it is, it is an achievement. And guess what, I can bet most of my coursemates are studying hard for tomorrow's Theory of Interest Test and i am "slacking" here, well sort of.

Maybe now I know what I am driven by.

I think I have already found something that matters a lot in my life, and maybe yours also. I can feel the excitement for one whole week with everyday thinking about it, day and night!

I can push myself to the limit
All of you can
As long as you know what you want

2 comments:

  1. study, for what? tis i cannot answer...but
    dun study, get what? tis i can answer..

    if u got LUCK, and a little brain, with some money, u can set up business and earn big bucks..

    if u got no luck, but still got brain, u still can struggle yr own way thru yr life

    if u got neither luck nor brain, but got money, well at least u can last longer than others...in the end when yr money runs out u're dead anyway

    if u got no luck, brain, or money, thn u will lose all yr money, even everything else in yr life..destined to be miserable

    i think everyone knows, to get good result is just like getting a visa, or at least lottery ticket to start on journey to stable, good life..no guarantee, but chance...

    hope u dun mind i tumpang yr space to write so much..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. walao , like writing poem man you..haha..of cuz dun mind you coming to my blog write so many stuffs , welcome and thanks for coming

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...