Friday, September 11, 2009

Exam Tips

Today I'm going to show the big difference between secondary school and university , not really sure whether it applies to all school , but UTAR , yes !

Last time , especially before SPM , for sure we keep on receiving messages saying this one this one will come out for exam , end up nothing come out , these exam tips are useless .

I'm consider i'm in the group that prepare well but don't mind looking at the tips given people.

There's one thing for sure , I don't really trust exam tips , until today. I think is going to pull people to hell if I take that tips as my study bible.

Things are a bit different at here , before finals , for sure there will be exam tips flying around here and there , sometimes i just look at it once , then don't care already.

However , usually after exam , i will heard conversation like this " eh , come out the same as tips, lucky i study tips man !"
I'm like .. okay... should have read the tips also.

This time , for microeconomics paper, also got tips , but i think i'm the super degil type , still never follow tips, at last still never read tips , end up finals come out according to tips , what the hell man..


I should have read tips man ! Damn !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...