Friday, September 18, 2009

Stress-free ?? Or Under Stress

Do you have problems like this when your facing an important exam or any important event ?

  • Can't sleep the night before
  • Keep thinking bout it
  • Depression
  • Heart beats very fast
  • Crying
  • Keep eating
  • Go Kee Xiao

I think some people have it , maybe most people have it.

I always thought that i'm free from stress , but i think that is just a big lie to me myself.

I can tell you , when I'm under stress , i don't have those symptoms as above , but I have another special symptoms...

Which is .. I will need to do big business , yes !! BIG business inside the toilet , all the time..

Happens before exams , happens every year for Hari Sukan , happens when there's any important competition, happens before NS marathon ...

Stupid man ... And .. the worst part is...

Let's take an example for the two days I sat for Advanced Calculus and Probability & Statistics.

Before I went school , settle everything in the toilet, so means should be all clear.

However , IS NOT !!

Today's Probability & Statistic is a killing paper, the answer he want is so long for every question and he only gave us 2 hours !! That is crazy man , we need at least 2 and a half hour.

Get back to the main point , doing this paper is so kan cheong , but when you feel your stomach is rolling here and there and cold sweat is keep coming out , and you know that you cannot go to the toilet because there's not enough time , THAT IS MORE KAN CHEONG !!

Haih , that kind of feeling is terrible man..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...