Friday, March 18, 2011

Mr. Blog , ALIVE !!

Hello everyone and hello Blogger! 
It's really been really really sometime since I last post anything. 
I love to blog, it's just that, no inspiration, and with the "invention" of Facebook , statuses are updated easily and effortlessly. 
Blame Facebook =P
~You are the cause of my bad result~


What makes me come back to this page is...

There are so much new stuffs in Blogger man ! New templates, Lots of freaking cool new functions, and overall it looks so much cooler ! 

And...

I got some inspiration through some blog posts I saw it in some other websites, makes me feel like coming back here.

I feel that I have been wasting so much time during this 3 months time, so many things going in my mind, is this the "Pre-Graduation Syndrome" that my friend Olivia mentioned that I'm going through now ?

I have set so many goals on 1st of Jan , 2011.. Although all the due dates are yet to reach, but there is no progress or any actions taken, sometimes I feel so guilty not doing anything. 

Maybe I should post it up here , so that everyone can see it. And so if I can't reach it, people will laugh at me..haha!

  1. It is 1st of June 2011 and I am weighting 65kg and I feel damn freaking healthy.
  2. It is 1st of June 2011 and I am officially a First Class Honours Student- Actuarial Science , UTAR.
  3. It is 31st of December 2011 and I have done 10 different kind of charities in this one year time!
  4. It is 31st of December 2011 and I am a MDRT!
I think I don't need much goals, 4 will be good enough.

The most important thing is , Believe, Dream of it , AND TAKE MASSIVE FREAKING ACTIONS !

Good Night Everyone~

1 comment:

  1. FB really makes people life miserable. FB can ruin people life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...